Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Have a fantastic 2016

Have a fantastic 2016 4 years 1 month ago #364

• inkhole
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help and advice, and thanks to you all my L3K is a little more race prepared now for 2016 - my very first year of dinghy sailing. I will be 51 when I enter my first race and am fully aware that in the L3K - a steep (and damp) learning curve is to be expected. That being said - I simply cannot wait for it all to begin.

I hope you all have a fantastic 2016.

Thanks again

Ian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Have a fantastic 2016 4 years 1 month ago #365

• Tony Hunt
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
Good luck to you in 2016 and in your first race, Ian. When is it? Hopefully when things have warmed up a bit.
Tony

Have a fantastic 2016 4 years 1 month ago #367

• NickArran
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
.. and to you as well. It's been good chatting about 3000s .. with yourself and Tony and M80 (who came to my club for a chat and a poke about) and shed-driver, who I now recall came up to CSC for a test sail some time ago.

Enjoy the first few races; remembering all the while that if you don't fall in you weren't trying hard enough, and we'll hope to see you in Rutland next October .. if not before.

I did the boxing day pursuit at my club this year .. as crew, in a Vago S (though with a trap wire as it was blowing F6/7). I am SO glad I bought the 3000 instead!
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds