All white: hull, mainsail, jib
Pink and blue striped gennaker
New:
Sheets and lines
Halyards
Shrouds
Trapeze wires
North Jib (used 3 times),

Off boom mainsheet conversion for faster tacking and more space, & converted properly to accommodate the larger North jib. (points much higher and faster upwind).
Extendable tiller extension if you want to get forward as helm or take it out singlehanded, plus a shortened tiller extension which is good downwind 2 up.
Cover 3 years old,
Road trailer just refurbished in preparation for sale, i.e. new suspension, wheels and tyres.
Harness if wanted to fit adult
Plus other sailing stuff no longer needed, wetsuit, boots, spray top, gloves etc - all good - as may fit or suit taste.

I bought it 4 years ago and replaced everything that needed doing and improved it to a point where everything works and you can just rig it and go, I had it in mind to keep it long term and then just didn't get on the water with it.

It could do with a new main if you really want to be competitive racing. However the main looks fine, has no structural issues, has new sail numbers and can still be flattened or opened to suit wind conditions.

As it is, this is really the perfect boat to blast about in cheeply for a for a few years until anything needs replacing. They are pretty rare as well, people come up to you and want to know what it is. The North jib has no class insignia on it. . .

Selling as my kids prefer football at weekends and it was / is just a bit too powerful for an adult / teen combination.

Any reasonable offer considered!

Contact Paul 07504 094 839
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by hollandsd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds